Friday, July 03, 2009

One for the Gimper*

Normally I strive to be inappropriate, but tomorrow we'll be celebrating the Fourth in classic tradition: by going to a ballgame.

It's the 70th anniversary of Lou Gehrig's famous farewell speech, and Booz Allen Hamilton, our ALSA chapter's corporate BFF, kindly offered its box for the day. How better to experience the Nationals' new stadium than with primo seats and parking? A win would be icing on the cake, but that's about as likely as me catching a ball.

* I know, that was football. Sue me.

2 comments:

Verely said...

Have a fun time, take pics, esp. if you can get into the locker room. :-)

Anonymous said...

You could catch a foul ball. You and A.C. and your sports knowledge! Geez!

I would like to see some locker room shots too. Have fun and we shall toast you and Big Lou tonight!

Love, love, c