Friday, May 14, 2010

The Late Show

More recent favorites from Sleep Talkin' Man:
"Oh, get up and wash your shadow. It's filthy. Filthy!"

"Ninjas in stilettos. Fashion assassins! Not so stealthy, but oh so stylish!"

"Oh, this is a one man job. A very big man with six arms and enough ears for each one of your fucking suggestions."

"Your silence says a lot. Mainly, you haven't got the intellect to say something mildly witty. Or intelligent. Or anything of substance. You are, by definition, a fuck-up."

"It's Captain Fluffer! Hero to teenage boys."

"Oh, just think about what you said. That is, if you can spare the grey matter from remembering how to breathe."

"If I'm gonna spend the day with you, I'd seriously consider chewing razor blades and sucking lemons, simply to pass the time."

"You're never too old for lego....Suck my balls, dumbfuck. Building shit is fun."

"She's been on the phone again. Somebody give me back the last ten minutes of my life. I can't have this as a memory."

No comments: