Friday, July 01, 2011

The Late Show

Recent favorites from Sleep Talkin' Man:
"I'm no doctor, but I swear it's bacterial vaginosis. Your crotch smells like onion soup. Next, please!"

"This is a totally sparkly tiara moment!"

"I'm not waving at you. I'm just building up for the big fucking slap you're gonna get."

"History is exciting! There's sex and explosions."

"So, you want a super massivo decaf low-fat stupido motherfuck cappu-fucking-ccino? Okay. Coming right up, cunt."

"I would gargle contents of the arseholes of the recently dead than go out with you. It's not a hard choice really."

"No, life isn't unfair. You were just born stupid."

"Who do you think you are, coming in here with your pink blancmange. You and your classy ways."

"I speak the truth. I am the superhero of words. Sentences are my weapons. I'll fuck you up with my oral armor."

"I'm bored. Let's go and trip some old people."

No comments: