Friday, July 01, 2011

Sexy Times

From a friend:
Today, my parents were over when my wonderful nanny, who is from the Philippines, came to watch my son. My nanny began exclaiming over how cute my son D is, saying, "If I had a baby, he'd look just like D!"

My mother then said, "Well, why not? If Arnold Schwarzenegger's nanny can have one, then you should be able to, too."

My nanny and I froze as we realized my mother was encouraging my nanny to have sex with my husband. My mother emitted a loud shriek-cackle. I quickly changed the subject.

Later she added:
The funny thing is, my nanny uses the term "sexy" a lot, in an innocuous way. Like, when D is running around naked, she'll yell, "Oh, sexy butt!" Recently she told [my husband] he looked so "slim and sexy!" She kept talking about it, repeating that [he] looked sexy. He finally ran upstairs and whispered, "I'm being sexually harassed by our babysitter."

I don't think I'll tell him about this.

1 comment:

Michael Kearns said...

The Mom sounds like she's going to be a lot of fun in later years as the batty ol' lady everyone makes excuses for.