Thursday, January 01, 2009

So Long, Cowboy

Good stuff.

Hey George,

Maybe you are wondering why I am addressing you in such a casual way? Probably not, as we all know you're not the biggest thinker in town. And, you really do have appalling manners.

But, in case you are wondering, here is the deal: you are not my President. You never were. To give you such respect would be a slap in the face to the many great humans who have done so much for our country.

George, you really shit the bed these last eight years. What an amazing reel of blunders you have left us with.

My brain still hurts from your inability to pronounce the word 'nuclear' correctly. And how about that time you stood on the American Flag, you know, on the anniversary of 9/11? Jesus, dude, what were you thinking?

I will not miss you. And I will never, ever forgive you for starting the war in Iraq. How you sleep at night is beyond me. May the rest of your years be haunted by the ghosts of so many innocent lives lost.

Ride 'em, cowboy. You dick.

Kerri Harrop
Patriot
Seattle


Dear Mr. President,

I hope one day you will direly need America's help, only to have her turn her back to you. That would feel just.

Diana
other
Chicago


Dear Mr. President,

I'm glad to see America finally getting rid of a terrorist.

Anonymous



From Derek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. President,

Jesus thinks you're a jerk.

Misty

Chicago

Anonymous said...

Dear George,

Even the dumb hillbillies in North Cackalackee think you are a dick and a jerk. Please get some diction lessons.

Friend of Misty and Jesus