Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Wisdom of Tammy Faye

"We're all made out of the same old dirt. Every one of us. There's no one better than the other. That is my philosophy of life. I never forget where I came from."

"They park police cars along here sometimes and everybody slows down, but they have teddy bears in them. I think that is so cute, to see teddy bears sitting in police cars ... and they're just parked every so often to kind of remind people to slow down. In a nice way. I think that is so cute. Teddy bears."

"[In my purse] ... I've got BreathSavers. Gum. Vitamins. Lipstick. Combs. Keys. Old Kleenex. And a Pizza Hut voucher, medium, any way you want it. I got two Allerest. And I've got three cookies."

"I've been living off cookies for a day and a half now. But there's cake somewhere here, and I want some."

"As long as I've got my Diet Coke, I guess I'll be all right."

From The Eyes of Tammy Faye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No mascara in her purse? I did not know Tony Womack even went to Guilford!

Anonymous said...

She was just the sweetest thing.