Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Where's the Beef?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that two correspondents sent me this article yesterday. It's not like I'm known for having an adventurous palate.

Years ago I was startled to learn that a local pet shop sold dried bull penises as chew toys for dogs. I brought one to the office to share the wonder, and it ended up getting tossed behind the couch of a despised boss, infested with bugs. (The penis, not the boss. Actually, he probably was too.) I wonder if it's still there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Color me disgusted. I am also going to skip the deer blood and vokda martini

Anonymous said...

Was that for Thom Fritz?

Anonymous said...

My good friend, Dr. Mike, just got back from Beijing and reported to me about the penis restaurant. He skipped it.