Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Heart Wendi

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to wet your pants.

A while back, a friend sent me this hilarious missive, which I in turn forwarded to others. Another friend was tickled enough to research the author. Lucky for us.

Like everyone else, Wendi Aarons has a blog. But unlike 98 percent of the others, her site is a hoot. Seriously, it's one of the funniest collections I've ever come across. She could very well be a long-lost Sedaris sibling.

Despite her tagline disclaimer, "They're Not All Gems," I have yet to come across an entry that isn't. In fact, I was going to call out a few favorites but gave up when I realized that they all are. So lay a towel over your chair and enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She funny. Much funnier than the average bear, toddlers must give her lots of material. I don't wish I had them though.

Anonymous said...

"OK, well, see you tomorrow. BADASS TIGER LADY!"

baaa hahhahhhahaa

LTYM said...

Dear Jacquoff,

First, let me say you have incredible taste & are clearly a genius.

I thank you for the kind words & the link. It's nice to know I can give someone other than my bikini wax technician a good laugh once in a while.
Best,
Wendi

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!

WENDY AARONS WROTE TO YOU!!!