Friday, November 02, 2007

Bottoming Out

Seems it ain't such a small world after all. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of a long, depressing, downhill ride.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should share a painful memory. When I was six or seven, my prized "coonskin" cap, perhaps an hour old, went flying off my head on this very ride. Or maybe it was Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyway, the experience was deeply traumatic. Maybe if people had been heavier back then, the boat wouldn't have been able to go so fast.

See you in Tomorrowland, fatty.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you find such AMAZING and INSIGHTFUL articles?? This is the best thing I've seen on Jacquoff. EVER!!

Seriously. Wow. I loved it. It was much better than "Cats".

Mykljak said...

Well, TLK, I'll tell you. I have more chilluns than Michelle Duggar, and they're always dropping treats in my ample lap. Not unlike the corpses a cat leaves on the doorstep, come to think of it. And I'm always poking under rocks myself, looking for creepy-crawlies. It's amazing how many there are out there.

Anonymous said...

Just don't let the fat cows on the ride. Like with the hight thingy at the beginning of some rides, have a scale.