Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hell on Wheels

Like most people, I find cripples repulsive and depressing. If they won't stay home, as the good Lord so clearly intended when He smote them, they should at least limit themselves to dark and out-of-the-way places. As for them being sexually active -- well, that's something I can't even contemplate. Next thing you know, someone will be telling us that old people do it.

You can imagine how dismayed I was when someone sent me this clip. Not only are these "gentlemen" parading about in public, they're on stage. Singing! I'd heard that Scandinavia was permissive, but I didn't realize it extended to such shameless spectacles as this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, the Scandanavian version of the Doo Ron Ron I guess