Monday, April 27, 2009

Phyllis Up

Dan went to Californy this weekend for a much-deserved getaway. I was left in Marty's able hands, with help from Nicole and my mom.

Yesterday evening we were startled to realize that we hadn't watched a single freak show the whole time. The entertainment highlight was something of a surprise.

"Little Britain USA" got mixed reviews, so my expectations were low, but I found it largely hilarious. My favorite character was a new one: Phyllis Church. You can see her in action here and here.

Thanks again, Tina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started my day with Miss Phyllis this morning. I will never look at Charlie dog the same again.

love, love,c

Unknown said...

It did feel like something was missing. Perhaps I need to visit the Museum of Medical Oddities at Walter Reed so I can feel whole again.