Sunday, January 31, 2010

Foreign Relations

A friend reports:
OK - so I found some distant cousin on facebook and she is my "friend". she has already proven herself to be total trash; one example--posted pictures of two of her kids (who are in high school) playing beer pong in the basement and seemed to think it was the greatest thing ever. she's also going on and on about her grandchild. and since going out and getting trashed seems to be her hobby, I was disapproving of THAT in a grandmother. But today she posted that she was really sore from shovelling snow. And that she guessed that since she was going to turn 40 (FORTY!) this year, she should expect her body to give out. omg. omg.

1 comment:

Michael Kearns said...

I can't even imagine having a child, much less grandchildren, and I'm about to turn 40. (In 2011, but still.)