Sunday, August 19, 2007

Noteworthy Names

The latest installment from the ever-growing list of names that have caught my attention:

Harry Jester
Harry Pitt
Green T. Burns
Clayton O. Crapps
(Mr.) Headley Gasch
Roosevelt Taft
John Quincy Adams Toth
Woodrow Wilson
Anita Handler
Pete Pankey
Myrtle Mae Muse
Marilyn Merryman
(Mr.) Oddis Little
Rodney Dingle
Bonnie Bankhead
Leontine Vagaria Porter
Chelivia Hall
Sandy Stone
Perpetua Penney
Betsy Ross
Mayde Strong
Nada Rizk
Rusty Joiner
Richmond Flowers
Daisy Lacy
Emma P. Hurlbut
Opal Doss Spratt
Pearlene Boxley
Hattie Bunch
Joetta Hooker
Gay Fort
Coral Amiga
Pinkie Estelle Creasy Dean
Rayfield Ransom
Dimingus Bundy
Sharon Tate
(Ms.) Orva Clubb
Governor O. Pinkney
May Defandorf Dasch
Melody Downer
Etta Hurd
Mary Magdalene Swann

Special bonus: My friend Kay, an avid Mormonologist, alerted me to this Mormon name generator. My LDS moniker is TrinityMichaelJosef Bracken. (And I make a mean tater-tot casserole. The special ingredient? Durkee French-fried onions.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am BonnieKaye ChadliAnne! Mormon names are fun!