Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tellingitlikeitis.com

Some Web sites have strangely oblique names, while others are quite straightforward. This one, for example. (Sadly, the gallery is down at the moment.)

I don't know who operates the site, but they're obviously clever, funny, and fed up. My kind of people.

One of the Igljacks' more satisfying hobbies is calling the cops on people who park in handicapped spaces without a placard or plates. It's amazing how often that happens. I want to print up some hot-pink stickers that read: STUPIDITY MAY BE A HANDICAP, BUT IT DOESN'T GET YOU PARKING PRIVILEGES. I'd slap them right on the driver's window, and it would take serious toil to scrape 'em off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would buy some from you in order to further spread joy, at least that's what I would feel slapping them on all of the many offending vehicles I see parked illegally in handicapped spots.

Anonymous said...

I would prefer to just ram their cars with my little Volkswagon, that would show them!