Friday, August 10, 2007

They Grow Up So Fast

You've said it a dozen times: My little Tiffani's cute, but she's too darn wholesome for a four-year-old. Or: I wish Makayla didn't look so lifelike.

Perhaps you think your Madisyn might have what it takes to fill JonBenet's tiny stilettos but don't want to shell out big bucks until you're sure. Or maybe you just wonder what your toddler would look like as a hooker. It's only natural.

Now all of these questions can be answered through the magic of photo retouching, done by an actual pageant mom (daughters: Ashlyn and Vianne). So pretty. So glamorous. So very, very wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again proving some people should be sterile.

Anonymous said...

My God, the horror, I especially like the adding of "doll eyes" not sure what that is but sure is creepy!

Anonymous said...

I think these kids are gonna be in videos! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU